Welcome to Tammy's Treasures
Welcome to the new website for Tammy's Treasures. I hope that you can find what you are looking for. If not please send me an email so that I can help.
Handwork has formed my life. I love embroidery, crochet, knitting and am always trying something new. With the advent of Pinterest I have found so much inspiration, things I would love to try but have no time for! A girl can always wish so I pin them in the hope that maybe one day...
This website is devoted to embroidery and here are some things I might be able to help you with. I offer:
- intensive classes on all kinds of different types of embroidery
- designing and selling of my patterns
- collecting and charting antique samplers
- assistance with personal projects
- advice with material and color choices
- delivery of materials for your handwork project
- appraisal of your antique sampler
- lectures on various subjects
March 11th - 18th 2017: Knitting and Stitching trip to Norway! More information on this page here
If you are interested in any of these topics, check the web page.
We hope you will enjoy browsing through the new website and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via the contact page.